Hello there, sweetpea. I’m Annie, and I do two things exceptionally well:
- Solve other people’s problems
(OK, strictly speaking, I do three things exceptionally well, but the third is really none of your beeswax.)
I’m a business coach, marketing consultant, and copywriter. I help solo and small business owners make more money by showing them how to get more done (preferably in easy and pajama-clad ways), and how to simplify online marketing (preferably in more efficient, cheap, and non-spammy ways).
Want more of my best tips? Learn how to get them for free right here.
Before all that, in no particular order, I was an actress, a bartender, a strip club waitress, a lawyer, and a retail salestron.
I hate stilettos, and I love fuzzy slippers. Also yoga pants and dark French roast coffee with half-and-half, real sugar, and a dollop of ground cinnamon.
Right now, I live in the glorious North Carolina mountains, right outside Asheville, with my daughter (“HRH Princess Lollypop” aka Jessie).
I’m a fan of:
- Alice Cooper‘s music (also Brewer & Shipley, Guns ‘n Roses, and — no, I’m not ashamed to admit it — Barry Manilow. “Eclectic” is the word you’re looking for.)
- Marianne Moore‘s poetry
- Leonard Nimoy‘s – well, pretty much anything The Nimoy does is fine by me (although we really need to talk about that Bilbo Baggins thing …)
Glee(It’s on probation with me right now, after last season) and many other TV shows
- Marcel Proust (Seriously, the dude could write…)
- The violin (I entertain fantasies of learning to play for real one of these days …)
- Those fried jalapeno and cream cheese thingies at Arby’s
I love writing about productivity hacks, especially the whole creativity/productivity nexus. Also: social media and networking, particularly in the context of how artists, writers, and business owners can use it to reach their audiences and readers.